Name and Leading Organization
King Hussein Foundation in partnership with European Regional Development and Protection Program (RDPP) for Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
Market assessment in Bani Kinanah and North Mazar is one part of a project that seeks to improve the socio-economic situation of Jordanian and Syrian women and youth by building their skills and experience to better identify and access job opportunities and build their capacities to plan and manage their own income generating initiatives.
Jordanian and Syrian women and youth residing in Bani Kananah and North Mazar/Irbid.
- To enhance access to sustainable livelihood opportunities through support to income generation for vulnerable women and young people between the refugee and host population in Irbid.
- To improve the socio-economic situation of Jordanian and Syrian women and youth.
- To build their skills and experiences.
- To better identify and access job opportunities for them.
- To build their capacities.
- To plan and manage their own income generating initiatives
- To identify and address structural barriers that prevent their full participation in the work force.
Access to sustainable livelihood opportunities for vulnerable youth and women refugees and host population members residing in Bani Kananah and North Mazar/Irbid, Jordan is provided.
1 year (2018)