Identification of stakeholders that made an identification of the practice:
Municipal Office of Information, Guidance and Accompaniment for the Social Integration of the Immigrant Population. (La Rueca Association).
Name and leading organization
Begoña Torrijo Rodríguez: 914625480 / 664596139 Daniela Montes Arenas: 917581437 / 664594877
Target group, Attention Profile
- Newly arrived immigrants.
- Immigrants with a long process of staying in Spain with difficulties or doubts when carrying out administrative procedures, both social and legal.
- Native population, in general, mixed marriages or people who want to employ people in irregular or nationalized situations.
- Public and private administrations and NGOs that request technical support for their intervention.
- Lack of economic resources.
- Unemployment Situation
- Unexpected irregularity
- Lack of personal resources and / or social skills, which
- hinder your process of autonomy and integration
- Single people with dependent minor sons and daughters.
- Young boys.
- People who do not know how to speak Spanish, as a difficulty added to other vulnerability factors.
- Lack of support social networks.
- Difficulties in the coexistence, interpersonal and family and/or relational between the individual and their social environment.
- Cultural shock and cumulative stress: Cultural interactions can be an opportunity for positive learning, or they can be a more or less important degree of stress. (Migratory grief).
- Lack of Language: communication and understanding problems due to lack of knowledge of the language.
- Lack of basic training in their countries of origin, or illiteracy.
- Ignorance of the processes for carrying out administrative procedures / procedures at public and private level.
- Existence of barriers in access to new technologies.
Most Requested Consultations
- Legal: Social and Family Rooting. Residence and work authorization renewals. Family reunification. Nationality. Long Term / EU Residence Authorization. Community card and community relatives. Asylum and refuge.
- Social: Minimum Insertion Income Information. Disability assessment application. Retirement Minors. Census. Minor education system, homologation and training. Appointments before the Public Administration. Economic precarious situations.
- Employment: Preparation of curriculum. Training courses. Job intermediation. Access to the approval of titles. Professional certificates. Occupational Training
- Spanish: Complementary training. Access to free resources. Extracurricular activities
Context (no information provided)
2 + 2 years
Requirements/ accessibility issues
The immigrant population is faced with numerous administrative obstacles and access to resources.
- Individualized / personalized attention. Closeness and proximity.
- Individual itineraries in the search.
- Welcoming / Social accompaniment.
- Active listening.
- Group work (training / employment).
- Network work. Both for the derivation and for the execution of certain actions.
- Facilitate autonomy and independence.
- Social technology
- Clear and concise information.
- Interactive Spanish classes combined with cultural outings in the neighbourhood.
High levels of attention.